Martin Yale 1632 Automatic Letter Opener, Automatically feeds and opens a stack of envelopes, Grey (PRE1632)
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Martin Yale 1632 Automatic Letter Opener, Automatically feeds and opens a stack of envelopes, Grey (PRE1632) by MARTIN YALE at Whatever Mail. SKU: DOBA-MAR1632. MPN: 1632. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The letter opener is great for mid-size to larger businesses where moderate to higher operating speed is a must. Nobody wants to spend all day
Features & Highlights
- Operates at a speed of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour
- Accepts a 1 3/4 Inches tall stack of envelopes
- The blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers
- Comes with catch tray that folds for easy storage
- A truly innovative machine, the 1632 does a continual feed of up to a 1 3/4" tall stack placed in the feed tray.
- Automatically feeds, opens and collects a 1 3/4" tall stack of standard size business envelopes up to 7,000 per hour.
- Hands-free operation, just put envelopes in position and turn machine on.
- Blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers.
- Nonskid feet.
- Unit operates at a speed of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour with a momentary power switch. Ideal for small to mid-size businesses
|Manufacturer:||Martin Yale Industries|
|Publisher:||Martin Yale Industries|
|Studio:||Martin Yale Industries|
|Item Weight:||11 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.5 x 7.75 x 7.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.4 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches|